August 5 – 7, 2022
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Airport Gateway
2091 Convention Consourse
College Park, Georgia 30337
Student arrival check-in: Friday 3-5 pm
Weekend concludes Sunday 11 am
This weekend is MANDATORY for all Inbound students
At the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, at the Atlanta Airport.
Your host district is responsible for coordinating transportation. If you are not sure yet how you are getting to and from orientation, contact your District Youth Exchange Chairperson.
What to Bring?
There is no cost to you for this weekend. You will be provided with meals, a bed, linens, towels, and a pillow.
You should be sure to bring the following items:
- Toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, medication etc.
- Casual clothes – do NOT bring your Rotary blazer.
- Sneakers or tennis shoes – flip-flops are OK too, but you may need sneakers for some activities
- Your business cards and pins to trade, if you like
- IMPORTANT: Your official documentation for us to validate – this means.
your passport all related forms (DS-2019 etc.)
your airline tickets or printed itinerary with return flight information.
- ALSO IMPORTANT: Your Rotary ID card and your insurance ID card.
If you have any questions about the orientation, please check with your District Youth Exchange Chairperson.
We all look forward to seeing you In Atlanta on Friday. And good luck on your first days at High School.